In this section, you can get details regarding what information LoudGrowth collects, why collect and how it may be used.
Data, We May Collect:
We may get the following types of information about you (personal) or your company (corporate) to get/use our services.
- Email address
- Contact details (Telephone or mobile number/s
- Mailing address
- Credit card information
- Blog/website URL/s
- Social Media handle/s or username/s
- Demographic information (e.g., age, gender, interests, and preferences)
- Professional title
- Content viewed or Activities on LoudGrowth
- Automatically collected Information
- Information received from Third Parties
You may have to provide some specific information as above mentioned to use some aspects of LoudGrowth (or to use some services & products). like the information to signup (create id/account) (your name and email), Interests like SEO, PPC, etc., and preference info (likes/dislikes). as well as information provided by you regarding your business activities information. We try to provide you better service or online experience with this information. But if you don’t provide then still you can use LoudGrowth but may be unable to use some features or services.
To provide a better experience to our users, we also collect & analyze some information about our website users. This information includes but not limited to things like the time they visit our website, pages they visited, where they land or exit? But no personal or any other kind of information that may be used to identify you in this analysis.
Regarding the usage of this site, LoudGrowth logs all the data and keeps audit tracks to detect and prevent the spamming, fraud and malicious activities.
We hate spam! We don’t send any kind of spam messages and emails.
We use the personal information you’ve provided with the purpose you shared it. For example, if you fill & submit our contact form then we will use your provided information to respond/contact you back.
We may use your information;
- Fulfill your requests
- To provide LoudGrowth services & products
- To contact/communicate with you
- To Improve our services & Products
- Develop/create/offer new services or products
- Personalize and enhance your experience on LoudGrowth
- Run/operate our business
- Understand how users are engaging with LoudGrowth
- Protect LoudGrowth and our users, or others by avoiding, detecting, preventing, and responding to fraud, abuse, security risks, and technical issues that could harm.
- To recognize you for contact/communication/delivery purposes
- To provide/send/offer you a service or product.
- For sales or invoicing
- To send you personalized offers/deals (from us and/or our carefully selected partners);
- To manage and analyze our customer base (purchasing history & behavior) in order to enhance the quality, variety, and availability of services/products provided/offered.
- To conduct questionnaires regarding client satisfaction
- To send you newsletters and campaign offers (from us and/or our carefully selected partners);
- To build a database of appropriate search data to improve the quality, variety, and availability of our services/products;
- For other purposes/reasons, we have asked your permission for
But we don’t disclose your information to a third party or anyone without your permission. We may use result-data from our services that we get for you to create case studies like increase website traffic with SEO. But we’ll not disclose your or your company name without your permission there.
We don’t share your data with others but the services and tools we use on our website like Google Analytics, Hotjar, Convertkit, WordPress, Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook, Google, etc. may have/access your data.
We only use/work with reputable names/brands as a partner who have resources, technology to secure your data. but we’ll not be responsible for any kind of issues if you have with those third party companys/services. Also, We may share your personal information with the legal authorities like police if they request/require.
How we Secure your data?
We do our best to protect your personal information. Our protocols are protected (https) to transfer data and to communicate. Also, we use powerful, secured and reputable services like web hosting that do their best to prevent from spamming & hacking activities. We keep our system, tools up to date with latest technologies and versions. Also, regularly monitor & check our systems for possible attacks & vulnerabilities.
We try our best but we cannot guarantee the security of the information. But we’ll contact & notify the suitable authorities & experts of data breaches. We’ll also inform you about if there is threat related to you. But we’ll do our best to prevent breaches and to co-operate with authorities.
But It is your responsibility to keep your details/accounts/passwords confidential if you have any with us. Also, you can update or remove/delete your information any time with us, if you’re our email subscriber. But if you’re our customer then we need your information to connect with you time to time.
When you contact us regarding our sevices/products, we may record the communication for the training & quality purposes.Your communication shall be admissible in administrative or judicial proceedings.